Friday, December 19, 2008

Fan-TAG-Stik!

Wah.
tagged for the 2nd time ever. ever. by Heavanessa.
Woohoooo!
Here are my tag-answers!

~~~~~

Dear FatLouie aka Summer Gal:

I don't really know how to tell you this, but I'll join the monastery. I think I realized it last year in your closet and I saw you pull the clothes off Bill Clinton . I'm sure you're frostbitten enough to understand that Extreme Home Makeover sucks. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep the results of your blood-sample as a memory. You should also know that I told in my confession today about a new life as a clone.

In pain,
Jaemy.C

~~~~~~~

Sorry FatLouie.
Van made me reveal the secrets.

Sorry.

3 comments:

FatLouie Lee Cole said...

whaa...?? what da hell is that thing?? eh...what is this tag thing ar? i want to play oso.. and y u choose me to tag? u miss me isit jaemy? u miss me rite? rite?

Jaemy.C said...

hahaha.. people tag me la.
the instructions are in my friend's blog. hehe....

FatLouie Lee Cole said...

i know...but how do i do the meme thing? still dunno woh... i wanna play oso...

Related Posts with Thumbnails