Sunday, September 06, 2009

SLEEPING WITH ZE FRENCH

From my trip to France (and Bar死lona) with the Frenchies, I feel like I have definitely exposed myself (in one way or another. o.O) to an experience i will cherish for life.

I feel enlightened and horizontally broadened (in one way or another. o.O) in ways only a 5 figure budget can buy. Literally.

Here are the life lessons 2 weeks with the gwailo's (cuz i'm home in Msia now. If i was typing this there. I'd probably say: "locals". or."residents". or "ze incompetounts".) have thought me:

1) ZE FRENCH LOVE TO DRIVE



Love to squeeze like sardine can in the car
then take photo and blast Lily Allen's F**k You on repeat. -_-

and yes. the top area of the car got window wan.
can open can close. damn fun.


2) ZE FRENCH ARE CHEESY.
AND PROUD OF IT.



i only tried afew types and already i think i've had enough to last me a lifetime.


3) ZE FRENCH LOVE ZE A-A-A-A-A-ALCOHOL



Which i obviously do not approve of.


4) ZE FRENCH LOVE THE SUN.



Until beach all become like shopping mall parking zone during weekend.


5) ZE FRENCH LIKE TO PLAY THE LOVE GAME.



tats why these "blue" things were so common there.


6) THEY LIKE TO FLY.



Especially with orange feathery butterfly wings that come served with ice cream as deco.


7) Ze FRENCH ARE BLADI POSERS





err. I was just giving them face so i also berpose.


8) ZE FRENCH HAVE EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD TIMING.



This pic is the exact moment reality hit me hard and made me realise i had lost my bag to the bottomfeeder scoundrels of Bar死lona.

Phil: jamee, whereh, eez your baaag?
Jaemy: hello, its right HE.... *long hard pause. stares at empty floor. bag gone. panic.

*SNAP* - photo taken.

Kinda freaky actually.


9) ZE FRENCH ARE SUPER CLINGY



I couldnt breathe lor.
Playa like me needs my space man.


9) ZE FRENCH HAVE AN ABUNDANCE OF PATIENCE.



judging from the queue at the police station.
And temaning the tediously mafan me all the way until we left.
Such nice people la they all.

Unfortunately.....

10) ZE FRENCH LOSE ALL SENSE OF DIGNITY WHEN DRUNK.




or maybe they just have no dignity in general.









I rest my case.

Kesimpulannya - the thieves are gonna burn in hell for stealing my travel bag.



4 comments:

FatLouie said...

wow....you guys look like really enjoying yourself leh. jeles. jeles. like i've noticed, they are very damn good in posing lo. real good. and funny too. and nice lot. since temaning u to police station. they are fun when they get drunk too!!! did you drink jamie?? at least u can do is drink when u r still a virgin! kakakak!!

Jaemy.C said...

yar man adel! they memang poser sial gile gedebuk weh! when they're drunk i run far far away... scared kena raped. :(

hehe i didnt drink much though. u know me la. i alcohol intolerant wan.

FatLouie said...

lame excuses.....one day, u'll see. gonna make u drink till puke. hiak hiak

Jaemy.C said...

ceh. been there done that. puke until head banging the wall whole night also got.

Related Posts with Thumbnails