Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MAN-CHEST-HAIR CITY

Bare with me.

This is my 2nd last post about Europe before i end my grandfather Euro stories and poser Euro photos...

~

So from France, Bar死lona and Milan (airport only -_-) i waved the Frenchers au revoir and made my solo flight to Manchester where the childhood classmate waited with her pink brollie and immaculate eyebags in the rain, desperate to give me some of that much-needed lovin i was cravin since the whole passport incident.

So weird la actually.
We were classmates since standard 1 - 6 but both of us were too lansi and stuckup to speak to each other until recent years.

She took me back to her place (cue wriggle brows) @ Manchester Business School campus and it was raining so we were wet and then we started stripping and making out once we were alone my shoes and socks got all damp and soggy that i had to dry it outside.

But seriously. the campus hostels there are so different to campus hostels here in Msia.
they have walkways that go on forever and ever and if you don't remember which door opens to where (cause they all lookalike) you could walk into the wrong room and potentially someone in a compromising position and definitely maybe get a nice big slap across that pretty face of yours. Oh yea. You deserve it bitch. You do.

1st dinner in Manchy. with YeeVonster & her China friends.
Erm. Everyone was busy cleaning up.
I was lonely & lost.




My Manchy welcome gift from the Vonster.
H1N1 prevention mask and food in case they quarantine me.
-___-




Leeching off the Lappy.



up the stairs to her crib after grocery shopping.



Dining area.

Weather was cold and windy and rainy so i had my sweater on most of the time.
But after Barcelona and Nice i had enough of sun so the climate change was very much welcomed.


on campus ground.

Next day we took the bus around town where Vonster played guide to the many attractions of Manchester.


This is Piccadilly.
I like saying the name cuz it rolls off your tongue easily.
Plus the only recollection i have of this name was when i was playing Monopoly.


Jumpers in front of Manchester United FC.


Erm. A Park near her campus.

in front of Selfridges & Co.

I actually did alot of shopping in Manchester.
No thanks to YeeVonster's student card (which allowed pity discounts almost everrrywhere) and PRIMARK. I bought a handful of Topman slim ties that cost friggin 1 POUND each and a new sweater so i dont freeze to death at night. (previous sweater got stolen in bag)

Eye of Manchester.
Ya. Everywhere has an "eye of.." now.



Pink brollie super striking in the middle of rainy Manchy citycentre.

This is YVonster strutting her photography skill.



city centre again.



Winnie the Pooh cooked me breakfast.with super big sausage.
I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it more than me.




err. yea.

we also visited China Town Manchester.

...where we had Manchester Sze Chuan dish.

My sincere thankfulness to YeeVonster who opened her room and bed to me (cue wriggle brow) so willingly. I guess knowing someone for almost 17 years does come in handy.

3 days in Manchy.
1 day in London.

Take heart.
1 more post about my trip and you can rest.
Next grandfatherstory post: LONDON.

6 comments:

| wÅ¡¥eË | said...

stop posting uk pictures already.
u are making me miserable. :(

Jaemy.C said...

u know deep down you like it owhy. its like u hate it but u love it. that's why ur miserable. ur confused :)

tik said...

So nice... so envy... so jealous... =(

u went for travel or work?

| wÅ¡¥eË | said...

yala. like it but can't have it.
that's why miserable la. T.T

Jaemy.C said...

tik: nothing to envy or jealous about la... haha.. u save money then go lor. i went for travel.


WaiYee: 1 word. prozac.

alap said...

Nice trip, man!

Related Posts with Thumbnails