Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Curious about Benjamin

The curious case of Benjamin Button.

Starts off good.
And I really thought this was going to be one of those movies that would tear me like a baby by the end of it.

Didn't happen.

Yawned alot.

And i didn't feel the pityness I was suppose to feel for dear Benji.
I wiki'ed the original story and it sounds much better than the movie version.
So much more koh-lian.

By the end of the movie i only had one sentence in my mind.
"It's about time."

But it ends well. I like the ending.
and I think the posters are pure genius.



Daring idea.

Bet you'll never find anything like that done locally.
Everyone is too particular about branding that they'd never be open to the idea of flipping a brand name like that.

2 comments:

Alltvmas said...

why they flip the title on the poster, my opinion...bcause it is Brad Pitt. people don't need anything other than him, right. after that then they read the title..

Jaemy.C said...

they flipped the titled cuz the story is about the guy who ages backwards.

Related Posts with Thumbnails