Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DURING LUNCH

A colleague whom, without fail, does 86542348853357623 FB quizes every morning before he goes to work suddenly decides NOT to spam my FB page with his quiz results.

So I confront him during lunch...

Me: Whyhong... 为什么今天早上没有facebook update 的!!?? 你不是每天一定做哪些quiz quiz 的东西的meh!?

WH: aiyo... 一天没有update会死吗!? .... 好过你啦... 每天post 埋那些不懂什么东西的东西.... 什么"..dictionary" 啦, 什么"tiuniaseng tuesday" la...

HAHA.
damn funny.

Thankfully, I open my FB this morning and things have returned to normal.....


My results was Peter also.
Not to my liking.

2 comments:

kenwooi said...

lol so common now in FB.. i just hide them.. haha..

Jaemy.C said...

haha yeah.. be considerate.. dun learn from my colleague who spams everyone's fb with quiz results...

(actually i also do until whole page full of my results.. hehe)

Related Posts with Thumbnails