Monday, May 03, 2010

IPRON MAN 2


funny shit.




I saw Iron Man 2 the other day and found it so-so.
FX were, as predicted, killer good. Nothing new there.
Stark & PepPots were annoying to watch.
Don Cheadle replacing Terrence Howard made everything lose its connection.
ScarJo was friggin enjoyable to gawk at. Cool in every scene.
Ending climax was a lil too fast.
Weak plot.
Jon Favreau seems relentless in plastering himself with more and more screen time.
Someone craving the limelight i see.

3/5 for me.


Handled yet another shoot today.
I am seriously loosing the feelings of my legs, sweat glands and mental state of mind with these back to back shootings.
I like the adrenalin rush and burst of ideas when shooting.
But loath the drain it does to my energy and the troublesomeness to get the shots i want.



Argh.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails