Sunday, May 23, 2010

GLOOMZ IS BOOMZ

Woke up to an awesome gloomy sunless saturday which absolutely gave me the peace of mind i needed after these few weeks of workshit mashup.

Gazed up at the dark clouds and instantly knew that the lightning flashes and thunder roars in the distance were telling me to stay down and enjoy the cool breezy morning. I had a moments worth of blissful silence (in a thunder-clapping rain-approaching sorta way) before i dragged myself out of bed to make breakfast for the groaning tummy.

Went down the MiniMart and got myself eggs and nuggets for a morning pickerupper.
I know.
Nuggets.
Fried.
Oily and crunchy and all kinds of unhealthy.
Just the way i luv em.

So 2 splats of Mayo and a splotch of chilli sauce later.
I'm good to go for a 9am episode of LOST in my surprisingly unstuffified room. (it's usually an oven by 10am)

I'm starting to really believe what the online Fandoms are saying about how no matter what conclusion LOST gives us, it will never be enough to fully justify the whole series. Sad but true.
I am already feeling the pinch of unsatisfactory dismay when prominent characters are starting to get booted out of the major plot so random and instantaneously that they hold no weight whatsoever to the buildup background stories the writers have so nicely carved in our loyal naive minds. cis.

ANYWAY.

I was treated to a pleasant visual enlightening moment when the housebunneigh presented me a plate of Lychee in the mids of my FRINGE season 2 finale during lunch later on.
FYI i have never before in my life seen or touched an actual lychee in physical form before.
Therefore, visibly facinated and wide eyed i was when it came to my attention (and room).

Had to take photo.
Was ooing and ahhing while snapping away.



looks like a shaved rambutan.

Day came to a very very beautiful end when i couldnt help but lepak alone at the balcony of the 18th floor rainbowblock and bask in the post-gloomy sunset unfolding before my eyes.

Once again.
Had to take photo.


Looks very much like the V season finale sky actually.
Prepare for invasion.

We are of peace. Always.


BOOMZ.




1 comment:

Ammar said...

so, what did u think bout fringe s2 finale?

Related Posts with Thumbnails