Sunday, July 12, 2009

MJs, WEDDINGs & NEW NEIGHBOURs

it was MJ spam on FB when i got into the office on friday.








His record company must be in 7th heaven now holding hands skipping in circles while MJ himself looks on and shakes his head in his own lil limboland.

Wasn't really a fan though.
I mean i like his released singles.
But never listened to any of his albums in general.
I just remember that Thriller gave me nightmares as a child.

Mariah sang badly at the memorial and Brooke Shields earned brownie points for on screen sincerity.

Suddenly the whole worlds loves MJ again.
Suddenly the WackoJackoChildMolesterPlasticNoseExtraordinare lable is but a distant past. People are so fake.

Anyways, in the duration of my absense from blogging....

I witnessed 2 friends tie the knot.
(Not with each other.)



This is TV3 designer Ayu's wedding lunch




This is Hueyen's super prim and proper wedding.
U can so clearly see she didn't wanna lose face even for this shot.
Potong stim.

We also bid farewell to my dear roundchubby neighbour CarinWongSinYin as she slammed down the resignation letter on the bastard bosses of the company and walked away without turning back. Woots. That'll show em Car.



That's Carin with her new whipped creamy specs.

No la. Actually she got hitched and will be moving to the distant Salmony land of Norway to live out her happily ever afters with the gwailo husband that she met online in a chat room some 3 years ago.

Forgive me father for i have sinned with gluttonous dosages of envy and jealousy.
The world is unfair and i also wanna go overseas to live out watever happily crappy afters i can leech out of whoever who wants me. -____-

Photos of Carin's potluck farewell here.

So this used to be my next door neighbour.




And this is the replacement.



(The black one. Not Mr. 2D.)

I call him the dark corner.
For obvious reasons.

I wanted to extend to him my warmest welcome the other day.
So i took time away from my busy busy busy busy schedule to give his emptily bare new place a much needed makeover that would reflect his personality and style.

~
~
~
~

Voila.






I think it really compliments his appearance.
Don'tchu?


I left it on Friday before i left work.
He's so lucky to have me as a neighbour la.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails