Thursday, June 11, 2009

GIVES ME HELL

HAnz make my couz student life more colorful...:
aahmi

jaemyC:
hamster

HAnz make my couz student life more colorful...:
tonite wat time u finis work

HAnz make my couz student life more colorful...:
dinner lo

jaemyC:
ah tonight i not free worrr...
going dinner with colleagues

HAnz make my couz student life more colorful...:
fine! go hav dinner and hav fun wif ur other bfs!

jaemyC:
im sorry babes

im a playa

HAnz make my couz student life more colorful...:
FINE! dun ever TOK TO ME AGAIN!

jaemyC:
sorry babes
ur so yesterday

HAnz make my couz student life more colorful...:
ur so last week

jaemyC: ur so last season
jaemyC: throw ur catalogue away
jaemyC: no one buys u no more
jaemyC: down the bargain bin u go
jaemyC: bargain bin is ur new home
jaemyC: aunties and uncles ransack u
jaemyC: and they still dont buy u
jaemyC: and ur left alone and dusty in the sad sad bargain bin
jaemyC: screaming for attention
jaemyC: screaming for someone to pick u up
jaemyC: but no one bothers

HAnz make my couz student life more colorful...:
den how?

jaemyC: then mer. slowly rot there lor.
jaemyC: become dusty and dirty cuz everyone's touched u
jaemyC: ew.
jaemyC: its like everyone's had u.
jaemyC: and they duwan to keep
jaemyC: so throw back into the bin
jaemyC: and more new things are added into the bin.
jaemyC: and u get pushed to the bottom
jaemyC: and forgotten

HAnz make my couz student life more colorful...:
den ill come and hunt u

HAnz make my couz student life more colorful...:
den slowly , part by part , piece by piece,

HAnz make my couz student life more colorful...:
gonna gives u hell , gonna gives u hell, gonna gives u hell~


-________-

2 comments:

Ibster said...

if there's "like" link, just like FB, i'll click it.

Jaemy.C said...

if there was a "wtf" link, i'd click that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails