Sunday, January 10, 2010

IMMA GONNA BUNCHO

It's been awhile since i actually had the initiative / motivation /energy to pick up a paintbrush, dip it in nostalgic BUNCHO poster colours and let it roll on paper.

So i was kinda on the fence about going this direction when a workproject required me to get my hands dirty and submerge myself in watercolours, sketches and handdrawn illustrations for a puny promo that would only go on air for 2 weeks. Heck that's only half a month. In fact, thats less than the amount of time set aside to complete this entire project. Yeah. Watevah.

But taking into consideration of how drawing was indeed the firm foundation that converted me into this unforgiving line of work, i figured wadahek just do la. For the fun of it. For the sheer thrill of holding a brush in my hand again. For the love of kickin' it ol'skoolstyle. And obviously NOT for the reasonably low price of xxxx per month that the slave-drivers are paying me with. Yeah. Whoopie. Yippee. etc etc.



on paper



on frogto.. i mean.. photoshop.




pandamonium



necking in the woods

~~~

As you might've already guessed.
its a Valentines day project.

Funstuff.


8 comments:

| wÅ¡¥eË | said...

i like. :)

Marcus Tee Jin Liang said...

love the panda's

Ammar said...

Cool! I like!

Jaemy.C said...

owhy: xie xie! i like too.

tjl: my eyes look like one. does this mean u love meh?! o__O

ammar: thanks ammar! :)

Marcus Tee Jin Liang said...

No, I just have a pair of them too. Black and dark....

Jaemy.C said...

tjl: oh. is this the part where we hold hands and sing "kumbaya"?

Kae Miin said...

hey!! awww! I likey likey.

Jaemy.C said...

thanks pokes! now faster go buy tablet and teach me how to use!

Related Posts with Thumbnails