Saturday, January 07, 2012

2011 IN REVIEW

i. am. so. outdated.
This is my 2011 year-end reflective update and it's already the 7th day of 2012.
Nvm. Lucky number. I embrace.

i have alot to say but no inspirational means to convey them in a manner that doesn't sound like some emo year-end rant. But i have been putting this off for so long la. Better just get it out of my system.

Firstly, i must say... 2011 treated me quite humanely.

Secondly, i love ice cream.

OK now that i've got that out of my system, let me run through the highlights of my year..

- i visited Bangkok and had a taste of Chatuchak. Literally. Ate so much.

- i left my Art Director position at 8TV to merealisasikan a very scary fantasy of mine (with the accompaniment of a close friend)

- Splurged on Singapore trips for the enriching experience of Lion King: The Musical. as well as the recent Wicked: The Musical.

- Went on our 1st ever frenfren group trip thing to Lang Tengah. (weird cuz we've known each other for so long but NEVER managed to go on a holiday before)

- Purchased my 1st ever DSLR camera. and proceeded to experiment.

- Purchased my 1st ever Smart Phone. and proceeded to discover Twitter.

- u know wat. 2011 will be the year that i became heavily "involved" in Twitter. No thanks to the funness of social media and my shyness for a real social life.

- oh. and i had my 1st ever major Surgery in my life. (sorta. or maybe i mean major COSTING surgery)

May 2012 bring forth more mutations of positive outcome!

i leave u with Kickatomic's 1st ever syok-sendiri maximus video



(pls share around if u like hokay?)










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails