Wednesday, November 04, 2009

MEATIER METEOR

Movies.
Reviews.
Set.
Go.


CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS


Didn't fancy the trailer at all.

But then i watched it and holy shit it was damn nice.
Love the fast cuts and talking-to-self bits when our scientist gets into action.
Pretty witty stuff.

*Steve playing with chocolate chips* XD


LAW ABIDING CITIZEN

Good story.
ouch to the 2nd criminal dude that died.
Above average but not on top.

THIS IS IT


I'm sorry to report that i succumbed to boredom in this one.
Maybe because i'm not exactly a MJ fan. Love some of his songs. Not ALL of it.
I invited flies (and mozzies and bacteria and fingers and fists) to visit my mouth in the middle of Earth Song.
Cineleisure was killer packed when i went to see it during the premiere.
was sweating buckets from peoplephobia and stress before the movie started.
People were crotch-grabbing and moon-walking all over me. Trauma.

MOON

Heard rave reviews about it so decided to give it a watch.
And by watch i mean download.
Unfortch, it was only so-so for me.
But then again. considering the low budget premise of this movie... it's pretty decent.

There IS a twist.
But....err.... not a very in-your-face impactful one.
you watch la.
I saw the trailer for How to Train Your Dragon recently and i just couldn't stop thinking how wrong the title is.
However, the dragon in question is damn adorable.
I'm a sucker for cute monstrosities.
So train my dragon i shall learn how to.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails