Wednesday, February 25, 2009

U2 B'DAY

Today is the birth date of 2 of my closest friends in the whole wiiiiiiide mathafriggin world.

They are the bringers of darkness in my countdown to the apocalypse and the ultimate Fatalities in my Mortal Kombat 3.

They are the Evolutions in my Spore and the 40-Hit Combos in my One Must Fall.

Happy Bday AhYowza guai.
生日快乐Syong.
Yes. Both of u same birthday.
Nope you dunno each other.
One of u was my secondary school mate.
One of u was my college classmate.

I dedicate the following pics to the both of u.
Taken @ the S'ban home last week.

The family founded an occupied bird nest in the curry leaf tree.



It looks so friggin cramp. I dunno how they do it.
If me i sure kick the fella out already.
i need my space.

Pigeon Mum was keeping watch attentively nearby.
She wouldn't even budge when we were THIS close.


ok la it's not THAAAAT close... but u get wat i mean...

Damn nice hor? :)

2 comments:

Joycelyn said...

Stuff like these are only ever seen in Seremban!

Jaemy.C said...

and the amazon jungle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails