Last post for the year this is. Woots!
I have alot to reflect on.
I did stuff.
Stuff that i'm proud of and stuff that i feel shitty about.
But thankfully none that i regret.
First, the good stuff.
- I followed in my brother's footsteps and conquered Mount KK with the company of close friends.
- I was productive enuf to win some awards on behalf of 8TV.
- I splurged on new CPU. New Monitor. New dining set (for aquarium).
- I over-splurged. On everything.
- I was careless. And it cost me an arm, a leg and 2 digital cameras.
- I became a hermit and dived into the dark teachings of anti-socialism.
- I lost touch with the dreams i used to have and am succumbing to the cynical side of reality.
- I lost all sense of patience and can no longer enjoy time consuming activities that do not benefit me in the form of paychecks.
My Favourite Movies of the year were:
Popcorn flicks all of them.
Nothing as significant as the way Pan's Labyrinth touched me last year.
I still think that Wall.E was a bad movie.
The Spirit was worse and The X Files:I want to believe should never have been made.
Dark Knight was pleasant too. (i'm not really a fan of Batman so less enthu abit)
But the brother is already gagaheadoverheals with the movie so.....
i don't need to fan the fire la...