Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ASYLUM JAE 2.0 @ BLOGSPOT

Asylum Jae is officially a resident of blogspot.
Hurrah.

Thank you
xanga for 4 years, 7 months and 2 days of blogging bliss.
It would have been even more blissful if not for the KNNCCB server speed and DewNiyeeYaSeng restricted HTML codes and KNNCCB comments that are only limited to xanga members... (sorry. repeated vulgarism. limited canto-grammar)

OH WELL.

This was the post that took my blogging virginity back in 2004.
Haiyoh. I read also feel damn malu la.
Over enthusiastic amateurism plastered all over it.
Back when i wasnt even close to Shyng, Dar & Pokes yet.
Jere, Evo, Han, Soon, Howa & Tina were merely faces i passed by on college grounds occasionally.
Argh.
Dun read it.
I'm telling you.
Don't.
(Swen,
ZhiLing & Carlos, you guys are the 1st 3 people to appear in MY 1st ever blog post weh... tell me you love me. NOW.)
(And thank you Surayayme for being the 1st to comment on my 1st blogpost ever. Ever.)

Anyone know a way to shift xanga posts over to blogspot?
I wanna migrate everything over.
EVERYTHING.
From the pointless filler posts to the deep emo ones
(which are, thankfully, not abundant. i think...). From grandfather story posts to the eye-candy-trauma photo entries. I dun wanna miss anything..... If i dun relocate all the posts it's like 4 years of blogging life gone la...

To mark the momentous beginning of this new beginning,
I hereby offer to you a compilation of my very 1st showreel of projects done for 8tv!....

Double Hurrah!

ok I can bet my ass off that you killer-power designer/motion graphic friends of mine can do an undeniably better, nicer, bolder, canggih-er, beautifuller job than my beginner-basics-based motion.
CONFIRM can slaughter me with one AfterEffects combustion swipe. No DOUBT about it....
But I'm still learning.... Still learning..... Baby steps.....
These are just some of my nicer, less screwed-up-by-clients projects i dun throw far far away after they're done.
Click to soak it all in.





yeah.
I like that Chris Brown song.



2 comments:

zhiling said...

I LOVE YOU JAEMY!!!

(incase you did not notice it, it's all in CAPITAL LETTERS)

i repeat.

I LOVE YOU JAEMY!!!

Jaemy.C said...

hahahha!

are u high on love or something? are u on a love-giving spree?
are u just daaamn touched that you're in my 1st blog post everrr??

Related Posts with Thumbnails